MX Player is an app for Android that allows you to play videos on your computer. The mx player has many features including support for subtitle languages, audio track selection, playback speed control and video zoom. it has been downloaded over 100 million times in the Google Play Store. It plays media files in containers like MP4, AVI, MKV, VOB, MOV and more. MX Player can also play 3D videos. The design of this app is simple but the options are plentiful.
MX Player has both free and paid versions. The two basic version are MX Player Lite and MX Player Pro. All the other paid versions are called MX Player Cloud, MX Player Prime, MX Player TV, MX Player Prime VOD and MX Player Cloud TV. The basic version of this app does not have a paid version. The free version of this app does not have ads, but it drains the battery faster when playing videos. The paid versions of this app have ads at the bottom right corner of the screen. The paid version is $2.99 and it includes a built in TV guide. The paid version is free for a limited time only and it will be back to its regular price of $4.99 after that .
The paid version is a bit more powerful as it can play videos in 4K.The free version is very basic and only supports video playback. The paid version is the same with the free version, except it does not have ads. The free version is ad funded and sponsored by MX Player Prime . If this app does not work for you, then try MX Player Prime. It is a paid version of MX Player and it comes with more features than the free version.You can go to the app’s official page here to download it . It is available for Android devices running Android 4.0 and above. It is also available for iOS devices running iOS 8 and above.
MX Player is available on the following platforms:
- Windows 10,
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7
- macOS High Sierra 10.13+ or later
- Chrome OS 69+
- and Linux.
How to download MX Player on PC?
For our PC to run all different sorts of media files, we require a good media player. It should also be able to play most video file formats. It may be disappointing to try and watch your favorite films on your PC when it won’t work. Let us put an end to this problem once and for all. Once you’ve installed the MX media player, you’ll be able to enjoy playing any movie on your PC without issue.
An emulator is a piece of software that allows you to install Android apps on your PC. Users may run any Android app on their PC using any Android Emulator. Andy, MEmu, GameLoop, NoxPlayer etc. are some of the Android Emulators. BlueStacks is the most secure emulator among them all.
Some Key Features of MX player
The mx player is a media playback software that can play video, music and images from your PC’s hard drive and memory card. It has a variety of playback options and effects.
- The mx player supports the formats: AVI, WMV, MPG, DAT, ASF, MKV and MP4.
- You can also modify the speed of the video or change the playback to full screen mode for watching movies on PC monitor.
- The mx player supports the memory cards: microSD, miniSD, microSDHC and microSDXC. It also supports the card readers : Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SmartMedia and MMC.
- It also supports the TV tuner: A/B/G/H. And it can be connected to the Network: WiFi and Ethernet.
- The mx player also supports the USB mass storage devices: Hard Disk Drive (HD D) and USB Hard Disk.
Download and Install MX player For PC windows 10/7/8.1
In this part of guide we will guide you on how to install mx player on your computer. Play all type of videos and audios in high resolution without any lag or error. In order to play media files, you require a good quality media software application that supports most of the video formats as well as audio codecs. MX Player is one such app which is available for Android devices but can also be installed on PC running Windows OS using an android emulator like Bluestacks.
The best part about using these emulators is that they allow us to use our favorite apps from the Google Play Store directly on our computers without any hassles! The steps involved in installing this application are very simple and easy-to-follow so even if it’s your first time trying out anything like this, you won’t have any issues.
You may also like:
Download MX player using Anydy Emulator
- To begin, you’ll need to download the Andy installer. To do so, click the download button..
- To use MX Player on Windows PC, you must first obtain the MX Player APK file. After you’ve downloaded it, open it to begin the installation. There will be no problems during the installation.
- If you wish to transfer the APK file directly to your computer, go right ahead. You may also download the latest version of MX Player Pro from here.
- Finally, open the APK file with Andy Emulator by right-clicking on it. Choose Open With and then Andy from the drop-down menu. There you have it! You may now see this program’s icon on your computer’s home screen, and you can utilize this excellent media player software from there. To repair MX Player
Download MX player using Nox player
- First, you need to launch Nox App Player. Click on the search bar and type MX Player or simply click this link..
- Once done, mx player will show up in your list of apps available for installation. Click it to open its page.
- Click on the “Download” button and you will be shown a Google Play Store link. Click it to open up MX Player in Play Store, where you can install it without any problems..
- After that, click Install and wait for few seconds until Nox App Player finishes the installation process of mx player
- You can access it directly from your Nox’s “My Apps” section, where you’ll find all installed apps in Nox.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes. Use Bluestacks, they are legit one of the legit emulators in the internet.
Using android emulators, but make sure your pc specs meets the current requirements by these emulators. You can read more on this guide.
In conclusion, MX Player is a total package. It contains a video player that can easily transcode between formats and is compatible with most devices. The interface is very straightforward, especially for those just getting into the software. As a side note, I would highly recommend looking into it if you’re looking for a free media player that has a fantastic amount of features.