An offer acceptance letter for a job is an opportunity for individuals to reconfirm the employment details about the new position, benefit, salary, etc. Offer acceptance letter format project your interest in the new position in an exceptional way, thus making you unique from others and creates the right impression to the employer.
Some of the tips for writing your letter of acceptance
The job offer acceptance letter should be up to the main point and highly positive, and should include the following:
- Thanks to the employer for offering the job offer stating the full title of the job.
- Formally accept the letter of the job offer.
- Discuss with some of the policies and terms and conditions of employment – work schedule, benefits, salary, and starting date. This is an opportunity to clarify your terms and conditions of employment and prevent any further misunderstandings.
- Highlight your level of appreciation and enthusiasm for this new opportunity.
- If the employer has sent you the formal job offer in writing for you to sign and return, then it is highly advisable to send an email to confirm your acceptance and that you have signed and send the letter.
Inclusions of a Job Offer Acceptance Letter
Acceptance of the job offer letter includes the following information:
- The name of the candidate who is accepting the offer.
- The proper date that the job offer letter has been received.
- Some of the primary personal information of the candidate to be hired.
- The job position being offered.
- The basic professional information of the company is to hire the candidate.
- Some other information about the job position being offered.
- The offer acceptance letter message of the person to be an employee of the company.
- Clarification about the position of the job and the entire offer that is accepted candidate wants to be aware of.
Thank-You Acceptance Letter for Job Offer
It might be in the form of a thank you letter, which states the following number of information:
- The information about job acceptance.
- The decision of the applicant to highly accept the opportunity.
- Any other inquiries that the applicant may have before the formal job acceptance.
- A message of gratitude for the company that is offering a particular job profile.
Some of the guidelines that need to take care of Writing a Job Offer Acceptance Letter
In writing an acceptance of the job offer letter, here are some of the few items that you must remember:
- Write the date at the time you received the offer letter so that they can see that you are high prompt in replying to the offer and you really are interested in being a part of the company.
- Make sure that you will always ask about the items and areas of the offer that you do not fully understand so that the company can provide you with the relevant information that you want to know.
- Being assured that your interest in the position is never being lost, and you are even ready to provide your professional commitments to the company so that you may grow alongside them.
- Express your politeness and gratitude for the job offer, and you may also state a few of the items about the company and its nature of the operations.
Job offer acceptance letter email template
Subject line: [*Your name* – Job Offer Acceptance]
Dear [Their name],
Thank you for the offer of the [title of the job] at [name of the company]. I am delighted to accept the offer letter, and I am very much looking forward to joining the team.
As discussed with you, my starting salary will be [Starting salary that you were agreed], rising to the [increased amount of salary] following a successful probationary period of 3 months. I will receive [number of days] annual leaves, and private health insurance after the time of probation.
I can confirm from my end that my starting date of the employment with you will be [here you can write the start date]. If there is any of the additional information that needs prior to this date, kindly share it with me.
Once again, thanks a lot for the opportunity, and I look forward to working with you.
Kind regards,[Your name]
Sample Job acceptance letter
Sub: Offer Acceptance Letter
Dear Mr/Ms. Avi Agarwal,
I would like to give you a special thanks for the job profile – Testing Executive, that has been given to me. It gives me an immense pleasure and happiness to be able to work for Infosys. Please consider this email as my formal letter of acceptance of the opportunity.
Working with an elite company like yours is just like a dream come true for me. I can highly assure you to give my best in every task that will be given to me and hunger for the goals and primary objectives of the company as an honest and sincere employee.
Although I am clear about my salary structure, which is INR 100000 per annum, I still have some of the doubts regarding some of the main benefits, such as medical and insurance facilities. Moreover, I would like to request information on this part.
I am okay with the terms and conditions of your company.
I am looking forward to our meeting the next Tuesday. I have already shared all the documents via an email and believe that no paperwork is pending from my end. If there is any document that I need to send, kindly let me know.
Also, feel free to reach out to me at the [email protected] or at my phone number: 78945*****.