Visa Cancellation letter is for communicating for canceling a visa. A Visa cancellation letter is written for different reasons.
Tips to Write a Visa Cancellation Letter or Email
- Note down the date, the country name, and contact information at the time of writing a cancellation letter.
- At the time of writing a cancellation letter, a client should be polite and calm. A 30 day notice period needs to be properly effective before a cancellation order is effective.
- When writing a cancellation letter, a country should be informed that they no longer have any permission with any activity that is being related to your account (e.g., withdrawal of payments, any other services.)
- A written confirmation mail should be received regarding the status of the cancellation order.
- Mention clearly the legal steps (judicial action) that would be taken if there is misuse after the notice period of a cancellation order is over.
- The cancellation letter should be printed on a good quality of the paper. Also, a handwritten signature, with a sender address and contact number should be taken.
Sample Letter format for Visa Cancellation Application – 1
Embassy Office Address
SUBJECT: Request to Cancel the application of Visa
I hope you are working fine and doing well.
Around one month back I applied for a work visa for (here write the country name) but I get to know the seminar that I was going to attend there has been canceled deliberately and (here you can describe the situation) the university has now even come on the situation to do it by the beginning of next year on the other hand, which means as of now I have no reason to go right now or within the coming six months. (Here you can describe the actual reason for the same).
I apologize for the same and want you to revoke my application for a visa so that I can apply without any hassle and error-free the next time I apply that a few months ago. (Here you can describe your requirements in brief).
I am hoping to hear anything from your office soon.
Contact information and Signature
Sample Letter format for Visa Cancellation Application – 2
Name of the Authority
Office Address of Embassy
Subject: Request to Cancel Visa Application
I am writing and sharing this letter to you so that I can tell you that I have applied for (Name of the Country ) visa, that I don’t want to have it now (Describe in your own words) because I am facing some issues with respect to my documents. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. (Describe actual cause and situation).
I hope you don’t mind.
(Here you can share the contact information and signature)
Sample Letter for Visa Cancellation Application – 1
I hope everything is working well at your end!
A few months back I applied for a work visa for the US but it turned out that the seminar that I was about to attend there has now been postponed, and the institution has now decided to do it at the end of next year which means I have no reason now left to go within the stipulated time period.
I simply want you to revoke my application of the visa so that I can apply without any issue next time as well.
I am even hoping to hear anything from your end soon.
Sample Letter for Visa Cancellation Application – 2
I am simply writing this letter to you so that I can tell you that I have applied for an Australian visa, which I don’t want now because I am having some concerns and challenges regarding my documents. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
I hope you don’t mind.
Mr. Hassan Bajwa